Monday, 30 July 2012

NOTD Pink And Blue Glitter



So this turned out a lot more messy than I wanted but I thought I'd post it anyway I think next time I try something like this I'll use a different kind of tape to create the line because the tape I used was just too sticky and ended up peeling and shifting the polish especially on the pink nails but the blue ones turned out ok.
I used:
Barry M in Blueberry Ice Cream
Barry M in Blue Glitter
Models Own in Pastel Pink
Models Own in Disco Mix

: ]


3 comments:

  1. I love this look, the design is really cute :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing! well done! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...