Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Review: No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser

No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser £9.00*
I normally give any No7 vouchers I get to my boyfriends mom but as I'm nearly out of my Soap & Glory Face Soap I thought I'd try one of their cleansers, I love the fact they have different ranges for different skin types I went for this cleanser which is aimed at normal/oily skin. 
The bottle is quite big so for £4.00 this was a bargain, the picture below is just two squirts and is more than enough to cover my face so I have high hopes for how long this will last. It is quite heavily scented which I'm not too fond of, it smells quite artificial and perfume like I prefer a more fresh fruity scent in a cleanser, luckily the scent doesn't last on my skin so it's not too much of an issue.
The cleanser has a lovely texture the foam is light and soft which makes it really pleasant to smooth onto your skin, it washes off really quickly and easily so if you're after a cleanser to use when you're in a rush then I'd highly recommend this. 
It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but it can be a little bit drying in places so I would definitely only recommend this to people with oily or combination skin, but for me the formula is pretty much perfect, I'm not sure if I'd pay full price for it but when it runs out I will definitely be repurchasing with a No7 £5 voucher. 

* I bought this with a £5.00 off No7 voucher

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I often see this in Boots and wonder if it's any good, I really love cream cleansers but it's very tempting to pick this up with my Boots voucher!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...