Sunday, 29 July 2012

Sunday Summary

I reached 200 followers this week and I am so grateful to all you lovely people who read my blog, I went to see The Dark Knight Rises and Ice Age 4 in the same day, I've spent a lot of time drawing pugs this week including this business pug, New tea in my collection, Cup of tea in bed this morning whilst Pete was playing Starcraft= a standard Sunday morning, Big kid, Looking a little sleepy, Nachos for lunch, Lovely fluffy clouds, I will be holding a give-away hopefully this week to celebrate reaching 200 followers don't expect anything too fancy though as I am skint, New 70% dark Kitkat yummy, Blog organising I can't believe it's nearly August.
Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble

Where I've Been: Other than our day at the cinema on Wednesday I've pretty much been a hermit, I ended up going out on Friday night with my parents to a birthday party where I started off drinking Rose until me and my mom decided to do some vodka shots which resulted in me getting into a hideous state which I do not plan on repeating for the sake of my liver and my wallet. As usual I've spent the weekend at Pete's although I spent most of yesterday feeling rather sorry for myself.
Watching- The Dark Knight Rises was absolutely epic, I really loved it although Bane's voice was really irritating to start with and I wish I'd watched Batman Begins first, I really want to go see it again. Ice Age was OK it was funnier than the last two but I wouldn't rave about it.
Music- I seem to be reverting back into 13 year old me with my music tastes recently, this week I've been listening to Limp Bizkit, System Of A Down, Korn, Linkin Park and Good Charlotte.
Product Of The Week- Balance Me balancing face moisturiser, I got this free with Glamour this month and it is fantastic. I despise the way it smells but I can get past that because it may be the perfect moisturiser for my skin, it moisturisers the dry areas without being too heavy or oily on the rest of my face unfortunately I don't have a spare £24 to spend on the full size version so I will be very sad when this runs out. If anyone can suggest any more affordable moisturisers for combination skin I'd really appreciate it.
Looking forward to- I've got lots of drawing to do this week which should break up the depressing job search a bit and keep my sanity intact, me and Pete are going to the cinema to see Ted on Wednesday (hopefully), I'm hoping to have my give-away up by the end of the week and my best friend will have have come back from France by next weekend.



: ]


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 200 Followers ;) And that pug is so cute!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved TDKR! Congratulations on 200 followers, you deserve it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 200 followers :) I loved Batman too, and I agree about Bane's voice, half the time I had no idea what he was saying :P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 200 followers, I recently reached 100! :)

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...