Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Benefit B.right! Radiant Skincare Intro Kit- Review

So I've now brought two of these magic little kits as the travel sizes are perfect for keeping at P's (they come in a handy clear travel bag too) and I thought I'd share my thoughts on the products now I've had a good chance to get familiar with all of them. 

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream- £26.50 Full Size 
This smells great and is no doubt a fantastic moisturiser, but it is just too heavy for my combination skin and left it feeling a bit greasy so both pots have are now taking up residence in my moms skincare routine and she absolutely loves them, she says it absorbs quickly and leaves skin incredibly soft. So if you have normal-dry skin I would imagine this would be a wonderful moisturiser I do think it is very overpriced though.

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion- £23.50 Full Size
Now this I really like and the tiny bottles are lasting remarkably well, I use a tiny blob on some cotton wool and smooth it over my face and neck, which results in soft and fresh feeling skin.  I really really like this, it is a fantastic toner and I'd say that it is a little more deserving of it's hefty price tag as I imagine a full sized bottle would last you a good while. I can't see myself purchasing this as a full size just because I find my Lush Tea Tree toner to be equally as good at a fraction of the cost.

Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++- £19.50 Full Size
This moisturising lotion is much more suited to my skin, it looks quite thick but feels very light and absorbs really quickly and it's oil free which is always a bonus for me, it leaves me with super soft skin and mattifies rather than sitting on my skin.  As with the rest of the range this is a little pricey at nearly £20 but I am seriously tempted to purchase the full size as I tend to struggle to find moisturisers that moisturise my skin without weighing it down and leaving it greasy and this ticks all the boxes. If I haven't brought it by December it will definitely be on my birthday wishlist.

It's Potent! Eye Cream- £23.50 Full Size
I have already expressed my love for this a number of times and I did a full review a few months ago which you can read here. I do think it's a bit overpriced but I know I'll end up buying it at some point despite it's price tag.

Foamingly Clean Facial Wash- £16.50 Full Size
I really love how this smells I'm not sure how to describe it but it's quite fresh and clean, the name is a little misleading as I find it doesn't really foam at all but it's quite pleasant to use and my skin feels very clean after use, I wouldn't say it's really that much better than any ordinary  £5 cleanser so I probably won't be purchasing this as it's just too pricey for an everyday cleanser.

Refined Finish Facial Polish- £17.50 Full Size
I was a little more impressed with this, it has very fine gritty particles which exfoliate my skin without irritating it, it has the same pleasant scent as the other cleanser and left my skin feeling really soft. I think this is a little more deserving of it's price tag and I would definitely consider purchasing a full size as a treat but it won't be joining my everyday routine any time soon.

Overall my favourite products are It's Potent eye cream and Triple Performing Facial Emulsion and I will definitely be buying full size versions in the future, as for the kits I think they're pretty good value and will definitely buy more in the future as they are ideal to keep at P's, it's great to not have to keep lugging full sized products back and forth every weekend and 5 out of the 6 products work extremely with my skin.

Do you use any of Benefits skin care products,?

: ]

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh my friends got this littel kti and i got some samples when i bought soem stuff a while ago... i really like the eye cream too :)

    Might have to have a little look at buying this set

    Great review :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Moisture face cream sounds perfect for me. Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with the prep lotion.....mmmm


    Please, come to my blog, Im spanish, 4 years with my blog and starting to write in english. Pleeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee. I need your visit ;)

    Hope you like it!!!

    Thank so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. the packaging is soo cute!always wanted to try the benefit skincare but my skin is sooo sensitive :(( xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...