Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Button Swap and Ad Space for September

I've decided to introduce a few ad spaces on my blog, these are mainly aimed at small businesses and Etsy shops but I'm open to all enquiries.
Advertising:
For now I have spaces available for up to 6 ads per month on my sidebar
Ads must be no wider than 200px due to the size of my sidebar
Ads will be posted on the first of the month so submissions for next months spaces must happen before the 28th.
To enquire about posting your ad on my blog please e-mail me at sammyscribble@gmail.com

Button Swaps
Button swaps are the same as ever, you post my button on your blog and in return I do the same.
Your button will remain on my blog for 1 month and will appear on my blog on the first of the month, I will be taking submissions for Septembers button spaces until the 29th of this month .
Your button must not be wider that 200px due to the width of my sidebar.
I will inform you when your button is live on my page and if you do not place my button on your page within the following week your button will be removed.

If you want to do a button swap please leave a comment below.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. good posting about button swap and ad space for september

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...