Thursday, 30 August 2012

Current Most Used- Body/Skincare Products

 


Jergens Naturals Skin Firming Body Lotion
I've had this for ages, it's the second bottle I've bought but I did have a little break from it while I was trying to use up another lotion. This is really great, it smells lovely and absorbs pretty quickly which is a big bonus for me. My skin is left feeling really soft and after a few uses I really notice my skin feeling and looking more firm, I've tried quite a few firming body lotions and this is definitely my favourite.

Ted Baker Body Spray
I've been trying to use this up as I wasn't initially overly keen on the smell but the more I've used it the more the smell has grown on me, I really suck at describing fragrances but I'd say this is quite sweet and a little bit musky. I use this after a shower or bath and before I put my pjs on, it's been very refreshing during the summer months and I've managed to use up quite a lot. I don't think I'd buy this again as I prefer Soap & Glory's body sprays.

Lush Shimmy Shimmy Glitter Bar
I have two of these and both are pretty much new, as I haven't been going out too much lately due to lack of pennies so I haven't really had any need to be coated in glitter but a few weeks ago I thought screw it and have taken to using this on any old day. I'm actually really glad I have as I've realised it's much more than a chunk of glitter, first of all it smells great and it's really moisturising. Obviously this isn't for everyone and a lot of people probably can't stand the thought of walking around like a disco ball but I'm an absolute glitter addict and it's been brightening up the seemingly endless rain of late. 

The Body Shop Body Butters
My scent/flavour of choice right now is strawberry and I have used this throughout spring and summer and might be addicted. The scent is very strong and really lingers, so much so that Pete says his room smells of strawberry the day after I've stayed over. The texture is really thick and nourishing, I use this on my hands and arms as I tend to suffer from dry bumpy patches on my upper arms and this makes them virtually disappear. As I only use this on my arms (I use Jergens everywhere else) it is lasting me months, I recently emptied the smaller tub I keep at Pete's and refilled it from my larger tub but I still have loads left so I definitely think they're worth their £12.50 price tag. Once this has been used up I will be moving onto their Chocomania which smells absolutely glorious and is the perfect scent for autumn in my opinion. 

Soap & glory shower scrubs 
I've already expressed my love for S&G's scrub's on here, my current scrubs of choice are Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em which I use when I'm at Pete's and I'm about to start using their Sugar Scrub now that I have a working shower at home and I cannot wait as it smells fantastic.

What's your current most used skincare product?


: ]

2 comments:

  1. My current most used body product has got to be my Betty Hula body butter -- I cannot get enough of the smell! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap and Glory scrubs x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...