Friday, 3 August 2012

Feature Friday: Beauty Wishlist

velvet eyeshadowdandelionhow to look the best at everything - light

MUA Undressed Pallette £4.00
I need to get my hands on this but unfortunately my local Superdrug has very little of the MUA range but I'm hoping to get this soon.
Topshop Blush In Head Over Heels £6.00
I'm yet to try any of the Topshop Blushes but this one has really been tempting me recently.
Topshop Nails in Beleza £6.00
I can't resist a good glitter polish especially blue ones and this looks absolutely perfect.
Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Dandy Brandy £13.50
I got one of the Benefit sets for Christmas which contained Dandy Brandy and Leggy (which I adore) and have been lusting after the full size version ever since and once my mini has run out I will definitely be purchasing this despite it's slightly hefty price tag.
Benefit Dandelion Blush £23.50
I have been lusting after this for so long but I cannot justify spending that much on a blush right now.
Benefit How To Look The Best At Everything- Light £24.50
I love Benefit sets but often feel a little disappointed as they're usually only available in medium shades which are just too dark for me so when I opened up Benefits newsletter to see they are soon releasing these amazing little sets AND they come in three shade choices light, medium and dark I was pretty excited and if I was a little less skint I would definitely be rushing out to buy this when it's released.

What are you lusting after right now?
: ]



10 comments:

  1. That Benefit Tips and Tricks set looks so cool! Looks like it has everything you need to upgrade your look and beauty routine :)
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine has recently bought dandelion and it looks great on her and I really want it haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty shade but it's so expensive
      : ]

      Delete
  3. You definitely won't be disappointed with the Undressed palette, the gunmetal grey is even more gorgeous in real life! I'm lusting after almost every Topshop blush at the moment, maybe it's just the cute packaging... :)

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it so bad I'm gonna hunt it down this week hopefully and I'm such a sucker for cute packaging as this wishlist probably shows
      : ]

      Delete
  4. I love the look of the undressed palette! I ordered it and a few other bits from MUA yesterday because they have 25% off and free shipping at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for telling me I just ordered it and a couple of other things

      : ]

      Delete
  5. wat gorgeous makeup!! how about following each other
    i now follow u via GFC and liked ur facebook page also.
    hope for u to follow me back on gfc and like my facebook page :)

    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. You neeed the MUA palette in your life haha, I've fallen in love with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered the palette the other day too with the offer! I have the Topshop blush, but I agree with your wishlist, need to add some more Benefit to my collection soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...