Thursday, 2 August 2012

Introducing Mallzee

I am a self confessed shopping addict whether it be online shopping or a mooch round town with a friend so when I received an email about a soon to launch shopping site which hopes to be the best of both worlds I was pretty intrigued.
Introducing Mallzee a very different kind of online shopping site launching later this year which hopes to make online shopping more fun, cheap and perhaps most importantly more social. The idea is that you create your own virtual shopping mall by picking out your favourite brands and stores (Mallzee will also use fancy technology to find products suited to your tastes).
Once you have built your dream mall you can invite your friends to shop with you there where you can also talk about products in chat, promote your Mallzee or brand choices on Facebook/Twitter and thanks to their group buying power receive some great discounts for you and your friends too.
On top of all that you can also make money whenever your friends shop through your 'mall'.
The site will be live later this year and 200 companies are already on board including Urban Outfitters, New Look, French Connection and many more, I've already signed up and personally can't wait to build my own virtual shopping mall.
Malzee Logo
You can now register for a launch invite and if you spread the word on Twitter or Facebook you will also be entered into a prizedraw to win £100/$155 worth of shopping vouchers and some other goodies.

: ]

Disclaimer: This is a promotional post but I was not paid to write it, I am sharing this information because I am genuinely interested in the launch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...