Monday, 6 August 2012

Lush New Hair Products- Wishlist


NEW FOR YOUR DO. ONLINE EXCLUSIVES. ORDER NOW!
Lush are releasing a bunch of new hair products and I will definitely be heading to my local Lush as soon as the new range hits to have a good nosey. The products that stand out to me right now are:
Lush Shine So Bright Balm £4.50
This balm (the smaller tin) is supposed to strengthen you hair and protect it from split ends which is something my hair could really do with right now, Lush claim that this can repair split ends and whilst I find this highly unlikely I'm willing to give it a try. This is currently available to buy online and will be coming to stores soon.
Lush Sea Salt Spray
As I mentioned in my monthly favourites I've been using the Charles Worthington Salt Spray but I really don't like the way it smells so I'll definitely be trying this out when it hits the shops and I hope it isn't too expensive.
Lush Big Solid Conditioner
Big shampoo is my all time favourite shampoo and it smells fantastic so I'm hoping this smells as great, I've tried a couple of Lush's solid shampoo bars and have really liked them but I'm yet to try one of their solid conditioners. I'm really hoping this is as good as the Big shampoo but perhaps a little cheaper and out of the new range this is probably the product I am most excited about.

Will you be trying any of the range?
: ]

3 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in the sea salt spray, can't wait for these products to be released x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered the Shine So Bright so will have to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good posting about Lush New Hair Products- Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...