Saturday, 11 August 2012

Recent Purchases

So here's what I've been buying over the past few weeks:

I finally brought the MUA Undressed Palette and I got it for just £3.00 from their website as they had 25% off everything and free delivery (thanks to Sadie for telling me about the offer)

Repurchases:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- £9.99
Maybelline Gel Liner- £7.99
17 Photoflawless Primer- £4.99
Radox Bubble Bath- £1.80 bogof

Primark:
Nail Varnish- £2.50
T-shirt- £7.00

H&M
T-shirt- £7.99
Nail Varnish- £1.50

Topshop

Lush
Blue Skies And Fluffy Clouds Bubble Bar- £4.25
Avobath Ballistic- £3.20
Fizzbanger Ballistic-£3.20
Sex Bomb Ballistic-£3.20

Cosmopolitan- £2.00
Glamour-£2.00

As usual if you'd like a review of anything just ask
: ]


5 comments:

  1. The photo flawless primer is pretty good; It's replaced my Urban Decay Primer Potion for my eye makeup! I also use it before filling in my eyebrows and it makes the colour last all day, so it's definitely worth trying out that way too.

    snailsareslimy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving Beneift's Lemonaid as an eye primer right now but I might give it a go
      : ]

      Delete
  2. I love Avobath, my all time favourite ballistic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the few Ballistics I've never tried so I'm looking forward to trying it
      : ]

      Delete
  3. I adore the MUA Undressed palette, the shade selection is really good. I can't choose between it and the Heaven & Earth palette though xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...