Sunday, 19 August 2012

Sunday Summary


My Little Pony Sea Ponies I found during my massive clear out, Eating a delicious curry at Petes at his lovely new table, My Little Ponies had some pretty awesome hair especially that amazing blue colour, My first ever Avobath which smelt delightful, Upcoming NOTD, Avobath + Pink hair dye= weird purple water, My hair currently has a lot of pink going on, pre-drinking wine in the bath before a rather messy house party, Tasty tasty Koppabergs, I may have brought a bottle of Sourz just for me, My lovely Beth looking lovely whilst I look hideous, Messy.

Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble

Where I've Been- As I'm pretty skint I've been stuck in a lot this week keeping myself busy by sifting through the stupid amount of stuff we have in the loft and I've found a load of stuff to stick on eBay and I've spent a good amount of time with P which has been lovely. As you can see from my messy drunken instagram pictures I went to a little house party and got a bit silly but I was the perfect amount of drunk, I wasn't sick and I took my make-up off before bed so I'm fairly proud of that.
Watching- I finally got round to watching Batman Begins which I should have watched before going to see The Dark Knight Rises really but oh well, it was alright but not as good as it's sequels.
Product Of The Week- This may have already featured in one of my 'Product of the weeks' But I'm really loving my Lush Tea Tree Toner at the moment, it's so lovely and refreshing at the end of hot day and it's leaves my skin feeling soft. clean and pleasantly tingly, you can read my review of it here.
Goal For Next Week- Do lots of drawing as I have done hardly any in the past couple of weeks, I am looking for outfit posts to draw so feel free to volunteer your pictures.



: ]

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I fancy a refreshing Kopparberg now!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice week :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...