Saturday, 29 September 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Nine Loves

Nine Loves: 
I thought I'd steer clear of the obvious things like make-up as any of you who follow my blog will be fully aware of how much I love it.


  1. Pete- I suppose this is fairly obvious but I couldn't leave him out, we met when he came to the same sixth form as me, I'd been to high school at the same school so knew everyone and he was one of three people who came there from other schools. I liked him as soon as I saw him and after a bit of drunken flirting we started seeing each other and 4 and a half years later we're still together. He's been there for me in some difficult times and I honestly think he's a keeper.
  2. Blogging- I started blogging last December and have completely fallen in love with it, whilst I loved studying illustration I really missed writing and blogging was the perfect thing to get me typing again. I'd also started becoming more interested in beauty and fashion and blogging was/is a great outlet for me to talk about products and outfits to people just as interested as me, I've also discovered lots of lovely blogs run by lovely bloggers.
  3. My Mom- She is amazing and I feel very lucky to have a mom who is always here for me and has instilled in me the need to be creative (she is an amazing painter). She also loves the same music as me and started taking me to gigs when I was 14, we've seen so many amazing bands together and she has some pretty cool tattoos.
  4. Duvet Days- My average Saturday morning involves waking up to Pete bringing me a cup of tea and us watching episodes of Adventure Time in bed for hours.
  5. DVD Boxsets Of Awesome TV Series- Current favourites include; The Mighty Boosh, Green Wing, Flight Of The Conchords, The Young Ones and The IT Crowd
  6.  Turquoise- I love anything this colour.
  7. Bubble Baths- Sometimes they are the best part of my day, my perfect bath= a Lush Bubble Bar+ a glossy mag+ a glass of White Zinfandel.
  8. House Parties- By this I don't mean the kind you see on Teen comedies I mean little get-togethers at a friends house playing Ring Of Fire and listening to ridiculously trashy music.
  9. Old Or Trashy Horror Films- My DVD collection is getting a bit ridiculous and I'm a sucker for a horror film, I love wondering into CEX and spending ages rooting through the films to end up leaving with such classics as the original Nosferatu, House, Zombie Flesh Eaters, Bucket Of Blood and The Fear: Resurrection (this one is absolutely hilarious).

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...