Tuesday, 25 September 2012

10 Day You Challenge: Ten Secrets


So this tag has been floating around for a good while now and I've been meaning to do it for ages and as I have barely been home for the past two weeks I haven't had chance to take a lot of the photo's for posts I have lined up (I have so many reviews for products I want to write) so I think now is the perfect time to do this tag. 

So here we go, first up 10 Secrets:


  1. I'm 21 and I still sleep with the stuffed cat I've had since I was three and I should probably be more embarrassed by this than I am.
  2. When I was little I became paranoid that my house would set on fire whilst everyone was asleep and I'd make my dad check the entire house before going to bed.
  3. I've never smoked anything and I never intend to.
  4. I was pretty odd in secondary school and hated the majority of the people in my school but the ones I liked are still my closest friends.
  5. The general state of music these days hurts my soul, I'm still listening to the same albums as I was when I was about 13 such as; System Of A Down- Steal This Album, and don't get me started on music videos.
  6. I have loads of little scars mostly from the Chicken Pox but because I'm so pale they're hardly visible.
  7.  I drink too much and regularly get myself in a disgusting state involving vomit and tears, and I'd take a small house party over a night on the town any day. I also used to spend lunch times at sixth form in the pub conveniently located across the road and went back tipsy on more than one occasion.
  8. I'm a pretty guarded person and don't often tell people how I really feel.
  9. I'm incredibly shy in person and constantly worry about making a tit of myself which usually results in me doing it anyway.
  10. I once got so excited upon hearing Tick Tick Boom by The Hives that I ran head first into a glass door in an attempt to get inside and turn it up, I may have been inebriated at the time.
: ]



2 comments:

  1. I love fact #10 the most XD haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I have a stuffed cat that I still sleep with too
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...