Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Favourite: Plain Nail Polishes


So I had a little clear out of my nail polish collection this week and got rid of a few that had gone all gloopy and generally not good and I thought I'd do a few posts of some my favourites starting with plain colours. 
Perhaps these aren't the most exciting colours but I'd say these colours are pretty versatile and are definitely colours I'll be using a lot this autumn and winter.
I've chosen:

Barry M- Black, back in my teenage/emo years I wore black polish pretty much religiously and it's still a colour I gravitate towards nowadays and it is a classic. I've used this polish in this post.

Barry M- Blueberry Ice Cream, this is my by far my most used colour and I've used it in a host of NOTD's including these; one and two.

Nails Inc- Tate, I've only actually used this once but it is such a lovely shade of red, not too bright or too dark and I reckon this would look great with a matt top coat. I used this here.

Nails Inc- Victoria, This looks nearly black in the bottle but it's a lovely plum colour, the one issue I have with this and Tate is that I have found the Nails Inc polishes to be a little watery but it has ok coverage. I used this here.

Rimmel- Sky High, lastly I have this beautiful turquoise which I have used here.

What's your favourite nail polish right now?

: ]

4 comments:

  1. I love the formulation of Nails Inc polishes, why do they have to be so expensive?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours

    http://thestyleshedblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the red polish.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...