Friday, 7 September 2012

Feature Friday: Wishlist

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Blam Stain - Romantic
HAND FOOD™

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic £7.99
I've been trying not to get sucked in to the hype about these but I've found myself really starting to want one and based on how great the Lip Butters are I have high expectations for these so I may well cave and buy myself one despite my lack of money.

Urban Outfitters Twinkle Nail Polish £6.00
So a lot of the items on my wishlist are nail based products but this is definitely the one I'm most lusting after, however I can't see myself getting this purely due to the lack of an Urban Outfitters anywhere near my house, my nearest one is in Birmingham and now that I've left Uni I barely go there : [. It is a seriously amazing polish though, I'm instantly drawn to any polish with a hint of glitter so big glittery stars are simply irresistible to me.

MUA Nail Constellations in Libra, Pisces and Leo £3.00 each 
I'm sure most of you are aware of the much hyped about Ciate Cavier Manicure kits, I think they look great but at the time I wasn't too bothered about them as I can't justify spending £18.00 on a nail varnish and some coloured beads so when I saw the first pictures of MUA's own versions I was pretty excited. At the £3.00 a pot they're much easier on the wallet and there are some fantastic colour combinations, my favourites being the three above, these are being launched on the 26th September and I will definitely be treating myself to a pot or two.

Soap & Glory Hand Food £5.00
My mom has a tube of this which I have been sneakily using and it smells soooo good and I can never resist a Soap & Glory product, they also have a travel mini version of this which is just £2.50 so I may have to purchase one when I run out of my Body Shop Body Butter at Pete's.

Topshop Louise Gray Collection- Nails in Junkyard and Pinch Punch £6.50 each
The colours of these glitter polishes are so beautiful I adore Blue glitter polishes and have amassed quite a few so if I was going to get just one thing from the Louise Gray Collection I'd go for Pinch Punch as it's really different from any of the colours already in my collection and the bottles themselves are pretty cute.

Models Own Mirrorball Collection £5 each or £20 for the set.
These look so amazing I want them all, if I manage to become employed in the not too distant future I can see myself buying the whole set as I really can't pick between them which is a big deal as I never usually like sets of colours, there's always one or two that I know I'd never wear but every colour in this set is beautiful.

What are you lusting over this month?

: ]




4 comments:

  1. I will defiantly be trying those MUA nail constellations. :) I love my S&G Hand Food, couldn't live without it! x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish colors, now I want to try them!


    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try hand food :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so looking forward to the constellations from MUA!
    Thanks for the release date info too as I had no idea when they were due out

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...