Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Models Own 50% Off Sale

Models Own

Just a quick little post today as I'm going out for dinner soon I'm sure most of you have been (im)patiently waiting for Models Own to reach 100,000 likes on their Facebook page so they would hold thier promised 50% off sale and for those you that weren't aware you are now and I anticipate you're heading on over to the site right now.
 I'm such a nail polish addict that my bank balance is now feeling a little wounded I tried not to go too mental although I was adding and removing things from my cart for so long that an item sold out : [ I guess I'll have to get Thunder & Lightning some other time. In the end I spent about £22.00 and got 7 nail polishes (one is for my mom) and a foundation brush which would have cost me all together £44.00. 
Here are the colours I chose:


Unfortunately the new Mirrorball collection isn't included and is currently sold out otherwise I fear my order would have been ridiculous.


P.s I hear back from job applications this week including one for a Christmas job at Lush so you all better be crossing your fingers for me .

: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...