Thursday, 20 September 2012

OOTD: Pastels And Studs


I've been meaning to post this for about a week, but I've only just got round to it, I wore this outfit to the pub, not very exciting I know but having been practically a hermit for the past couple of months anywhere out side of my house makes a pleasant change. I'm not sure why the photos are so blurry but I apologise and when I am employed I plan on saving for a new one.
I wore:
Headband- Topshop
Vest- Hypnotic (cheap shop in wolverhampton)
Necklace- New Look
Trousers- River Island
Boots- Internacionale
Earrings- Forever 21



: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...