Saturday, 15 September 2012

Recent Purchases

Superdrug:
Bourjois 3 for 2
Bourjois Little Round Pot in #13 Glitter- £6.99
Bourjois So Matt Top Coat- £5.99 Free
Bourjois Intuitive 3 dot Liner- £6.99
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in Romantic- £7.99
L'Oreal Studio Matt & Messy Salt Spray- £1.76
Radox Bubble Bath- 99p

I got these from a little shop in Wolverhampton called Hypnotic where everything is super cheap
Blue Studded Long Sleeved Top- £6.99
Black Studded Vest- £6.99

Body Care
Technic Nail Varnish- 99p

I'll be doing reviews of most of the products over the next few weeks.

: ]








2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see the review on the matt nail varnish !
    I really want one but am unsure what brand :/
    Launa in Ponderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you bought some lovely bits, I really like the Revlon Balm Stains, my favourite shade is Honey xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...