Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sunday Summary


Preparing for an interview  Playing with Lush's new Fun, We went for an amazing meal at the local tandoori, Feeling comforted by The Comforter Bubble Bar, Delicious pastries at my cousins wedding, Pretty table decorations, Bubbly, My lovely, Got home from a job trial to find my Models Own order :D

Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble


Where I've Been- We stayed at Pete's dad's house until Wednesday which was pretty nice, I had an interview for a Christmas job at Lush on Tuesday  it went ok and they gave us all a free bit of Fun to try out. I went to my cousins wedding on Friday and it was a lovely day for a lovely couple I even did a bit of dancing at the reception despite my complete lack of rhythm and Pete and I danced to Wonderwall. I had a shopfloor trial at Lush yesterday which went quite well so I'm crossing all my fingers that I did well enough to get a job. 
Watching- Lots of Ugly Betty and Sex In The City.
Product Of The Week- Lush's latest product Fun, as a kid I loved playdough and this is pretty much playdough for the bath and it can be used in lots of different ways, you can use it as a bubble bath or in the shower and it lasts ages. I did lots of demonstrations of Fun at my trial and I now kind of want to buy all five colours. I got given a bit of the yellow one which smells like vanilla and is actually quite similar to the smell of playdough which I really like, the two I like the best are the pink which smells all sweet like Creamy Candy and Think Pink and the green which smells like lemonade. Lush also donate 10p ( although I think it should be more like 50p) from each Fun sold to a charity working to build safe play areas for children in Japan who live near Fukushima.
Looking forward to- I will hear back from both jobs I've interviewed for this week which makes me both excited and terrified and if neither of them want me I guess I'll just apply for more. I'm also looking forward to the return of Made In Chelsea and the arrival of Lush's Christmas products which I believe will be in-store next week.

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, the ones from the wedding are really sweet, especially the one of the table decoration and you and Pete! Good luck hun with the job and hopefully you'll hear some good news.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a go with Fun! It looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that Lush product looks amazing. :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...