Thursday, 6 September 2012

Tag: How Much Is Your Face Worth?


I've seen this tag floating around and have enjoyed reading other peoples posts so I thought I'd give it a go, it's a fairly simple tag you list all the items of make-up you're wearing along with the cost of each item then add them all up.
The items pictured are products I wear on my everyday face, I'm a creature of habit so these products don't normally change too much, I may use my POREfessional and other more high end make-up products if I'm going somewhere nicer than the shops but in general these are the products that are usually on my face.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: £9.99, 17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick: £4.99, 17 Photo Flawless Primer: £4.99, Maybelline Gel Liner: £7.99, Soap & Glory Illuminating Under-eye Serum: £10.50, Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara: £8.99, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: £16.50, Benefit Lemonaid Colour Correcting Primer: £16.50, MUA Blush: £1.00, MUA Undressed Pallette £4.00, Revlon Lip Butter (not pictured): £7.99.

Total= £93.44

I really wasn't expecting the total to be that high I dread to think how much my 'going out' face would be, has anyone else done this tag? Tell me what you got.

: ]

4 comments:

  1. I haven't done this yet but I've been meaning to! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thats quite reasonable though.. I should try do that with my makeup.. think I would be shocked :) x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is scary how much make-up costs when you add it all together,although I have seen peoples whose cost a lot more than yours!! x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...