Friday, 26 October 2012

Feature Friday- October Empties


As you can see I've finished off quite a few things this month some of which have been on the go for months, so here are my empties and mini reviews:

Mini Benefit Porefessional-
 So as I'm sure you all remember a few months ago Glamour magazine came with Benefit freebies and as the Porefessional was one of them I ended up getting a couple and I've just used up the first mini (and my full size is almost out too : [ ), I did a review of the Porefessional here. (Please excuse the fact the pictures are missing it would appear that nearly all of my photos past august have disappeared which is really irritating but I will endeavor to restore them asap)
Would I buy again: I still have a full mini version and a bit left in my full size but I will repurchase this after they're gone as it is my absolute favourite primer.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation-
This is my all time favourite foundation and it's the perfect shade for my skin, I apply it using my Models Own foundation brush and it gives really even coverage, also it lasts months making it well worth its nearly £10 price tag. You can see me wearing this foundation in this FOTD.
Would I buy again: Yep I've already started using my second tube.

Ted Baker Bodywear Bodyspray-
 So I got this a couple of Christmas's ago and it's been floating around in my make-up storage taking up space so I decided to use it up so I can start using my Soap & Glory body spray again. It smelt quite nice but I'm not sure it's something I'd pick out myself, I did a little review of this here.
Would I buy again: No and I'm not even sure they make it anymore.

Lush Tea Tree Toner Water-
 I've tried quite a few toners this year looking for the perfect one to suit my oily/combination skin and this ticks all the boxes, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean ready for my moisturiser and it's pretty reasonably priced at just £3.95.
Would I buy again: I've already repurchased it and it's become a permanent fixture of my skincare routine.

Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara-
 I bought this ages (I think the packaging might be different now) and only started using it when I ran out of my favourite mascara, I would categorize this as ok, it gives good coverage but is quite clumpy so I have to use an old (clean) mascara brush to separate the lashes whilst the mascara's still wet.
Would I buy again: No I don't think so as I prefer my Bourjois one.

Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar and Lush Blue Skies And Fluffy Clouds Bubble Bar-
I cannot bare to be without a Lush Bubble Bar of some sort and these along with Karma are my absolute favourites, they are a little pricey at £4.25 each but I usually get about 6 baths per bar so I don't think they're too bad. You can read my full reviews of both of these here.
Would I buy again: Always, I've already replaced The Comforter.

Balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser-
 Again this was a magazine freebie and I actually wanted the eye cream but as I couldn't find one I settled for this and I actually loved it, it has quite a strong scent but I didn't mind that too much and my skin loves it, it soaks in instantly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like most moisturisers do.
Would I buy again: I definitely want to buy a full size version at some point but I have a couple of other moisturisers I want to try out first.

Soap & Glory Supereyes Moisturising Eye Gel-
When I first got this I thought it was great but I've slowly fallen out of love with it (you can read my initial review of it here), when I first started using it it would tingle slightly as I applied it but slowly this has turned into more of an unpleasant stinging sensation so I'm glad I've finally finished it off and towards the end it appeared to have absolutely no noticeable effect on the skin around my eyes.
Would I buy again: Definitely not and if anyone can recommend to me a good eye cream for under a tenner I would be most grateful.

17 PhotoFlawless Primer-
 I do really love this and have mentioned it on here a few times so I won't repeat myself but you can read my review of it here.
Would I buy again: As much as I love this I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing this time as it just doesn't last long enough and although it's not too pricey (£4.99) I'm just fed up of having to repurchase so often, I would prefer to spend a bit more on something a bit bigger that will last longer

: ]





11 comments:

  1. Wow you got through so much, I love the Porefessional and love the way it feels on my skin once its been applied :D

    Great post hun.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo got through a lot, i might have to check out that primer

    and Ted Baker is that "go to" gift at Xmas in the Boots 3 for 2 haha
    We always have cupboards full of it afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Benefit Porefessional too! It's my favourite primer
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you went through quite a few things! I love Healthy Mix foundation as well, it's really lovely! I used to use it religiously, but I've since switched over to BB creams :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried a couple of BB creams but couldn't get on with them so this is my go to foundation now.
      : ]

      Delete
  5. Too much love for Lushhhh!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Porefessional too! I also have a bit left in a sample size one and some in my full size but I'm sure I'll continue to re-purchase it when they've run out :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many people love lush products and I don't know why. Since I am looking for a toner then I want to try the Lush tea tree toner. I want to know why many people love lush products by trying this one out.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...