Thursday, 25 October 2012

Motel Rocks Halloween Offer- 30% Off



 Motels Rocks have currently increased the discount Street Team members can offer their readers meaning you can now get a 30% discount when you use the code: sammyscribble at the checkout. This offer is available until the October 31st and delivery is free!

p.s I was browsing the site earlier and discovered that they sell all five colours from the Models Own Mirrorball collection so I am finally going to get my hands on Freak Out.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I think they just got the mirrorball in today (might be wrong) but they look so good :O

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...