Saturday, 27 October 2012

My Halloween Movie Marathon

Every year as Halloween draws near I like to have a movie marathon and this year we have no plans for Halloween as most people are either working or are a bit skint so I'm having a mega movie marathon, so I thought I'd share with you the films I'm planning to watch (although as there's an absolute mountain of movies I doubt I'll watch them all and this is only about half on my collection, I think I have an obsession).

Ginger Snaps, The Crow, The Crow: City Of Angels, The Crow: Salvation, The Crow: Wicked Prayer, Interview With A Vampire, Queen Of  The Damned and The Lost Boys.
Jeepers Creepers, The Sixth Sense, Thirteen Ghosts, Gremlins 1&2, American Psycho, Wrong Turn, The Hole, From Hell and Candyman.

Piranha, House Of Wax, Zombie Flesh Eaters, The Rocky Picture Show, Donnie Darko, Cherry Falls, The Little Shop Of Horrors, The Bat, Bride Of Monster, A Bucket Of Blood, House On Haunted Hill, The Ghoul, Carnival Of Souls, The Ape Man, Messa Of Lost Women, Creature From the Haunted Sea, The Devil Bat, Vampire Bat, Attack Of The Giant Leeches, The Amazing Transparent Man, Revolt Of The Zombies, Night Of The Living Dead, Nosferatu and The Original King Kong.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Shining, The Omen, The Wickerman, The Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, Friday 13th, Hellraiser, Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, Bride Of Chucky.


Films in red have been watched

What's your favourite scary movie?

: ]





1 comment:

  1. You're going to have quite the marathon! I can't watch scary movies, I literally will not sleep for days ahha!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...