Thursday, 11 October 2012

NOTD: Golden Green

This is such a pretty colour in my opinion (not so much in Pete's or my mom's), I'm slowly collecting the shades from the Models Own Beetlejuice Collection (I'm dying for the new addition to the collection Haley's Comet). This one is Golden Green and it reflects so many pretty shades in different lights, in daylight indoors (on the left) it looks like a dark metallic green but in artificial light (the right was taken with the flash on) it is almost entirely golden and below is a photo taken on my phone outside (the green really brings out my eye) where it appears a more vivid green. 
All of the colours in the Beetlejuice collection can be worn over other colours (I want to try this one over black) or on their own but they are very sheer, to get the opacity shown I had to apply 4-5 coats and I have found that applying so many coats can result in tiny bubbles appearing after I've finished painting my nails, however this could be due to my lacking the ability to wait for coats to dry properly before piling on another. 
As this month is halloween which I absolutely adore (I'm already planning a weeks worth of horror movie marathons) I'm gravitating towards halloween-y colours and of course I'll be wearing my Creepsville eyeball ring religiously this month and it just so happens to perfectly match this polish. 


Do you love or hate this colour?

: ]

(Note to self: stop putting things in brackets)





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this colour, may have to get one for myself!!

    Have you seen my jewellery giveaway? Would love you to enter X
    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...