Wednesday, 17 October 2012

NOTD: Purple Pearl & Haze

So if you saw my post on Monday you will know that I recently got a few new Models Own polishes and I am loving trying them all out and me being impatient I couldn't wait to try both the purples so I went for the classic glitter accent nail and I absolutely love the colours together.

 I used Purple Pearl and Purple Haze for this NOTD.
Purple Pearl looks really dark in the bottle but applies a lot brighter, which I like, and it is a little more opaque than most Models Own polishes but still took three coats to completely cover the nail. Purple Haze has really great coverage for a glitter polish I only needed two coats to completely cover the nail which I personally find quite impressive for a glitter. I'll definitely be repeating this look over winter as I think it would look great with with my mainly dark winter wardrobe.


: ]


4 comments:

  1. Cute nails, I love the color for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about purple nails, the accent nail is cute :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the purple nail polish!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your nails! <3
    :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...