Wednesday, 31 October 2012

NOTD: Spooky Webs


I decided to take off my beloved Friday 13th design as I didn't think it was really suitable for work (I work in the kids section of Debenhams) and go for a more subtle Halloween design so I made an attempt at spiderwebs, they aren't quite as clear as I would have liked but I was pretty tired when I did them. I painted on a couple of coats of Barry M- Grey and then applied a coat of Barry M- Silvery Lilac as the grey looked a little dark and dull and I wanted to make the webs stand out. I created the web design using my Models Own nail art pen in Black and found it a little more fiddly than I had anticipated but overall I think they resemble webs.


: ]

4 comments:

  1. Wow love your nails, they look great! I really love Halloween nail art :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you keep your hand so steady? I fing the models own nail art pen so unpredictable lol. These are so good, subtly spooky :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails designs they're so pretty! xx

    http://awkward-queen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Barry M colour is so pretty and the spiderwebs are really well done - lovely Halloween design!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...