Saturday, 13 October 2012

Recent Purchases

My last Recent Purchases post was nearly a month ago and since then I've been offered a job so I have been a little less restrained with my spending, I went on a major Lush splurge on Thursday but I haven't had time to take pictures of what I bought yet so I'll be posting those purchases next week.

Lush:

The Comforter Bubble Bar- £4.25
Tea Tree Toner Water- £3.95

Boots:
 
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream- £13.50 £8.50 with No7 voucher
Barry M Nail Paint in Grey- £2.99
Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover- £1.60
Soap & Glory 3 for 2
Hand Food- £5.00
Mist You Madly- £3.50
Daily Smooth Body Butter Mini- £2.50 Free

 The Body Shop:
Acai/Floral Body Butter Duo- £12.50 £6.00

Bodycare:
Technic Nail Varnish- 99p

Random little beauty stall: 
W7 Nail Polish in Mosaic- £2.50

I will be doing reviews of some of the items I bought but if you'd a review of anything just ask.

: ]





1 comment:

  1. The comforter!! One of my Lush FAVESS!!!

    The Beauty Satchel
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...