Sunday, 7 October 2012

Sunday Summary


Planning blog posts fueled by chocolate, Blues Skies And Fluffy Clouds Bubble Bar and a glass of wine, Chiquitos Nachos followed by BBQ Pulled Pork Quesadillas and a Green Eyes Cocktail, Halloween Donut, Treats from Pete whilst I was waiting to hear from Job interviews, Sticky Toffee Pudding, I'm taking over Pete's bed side table.
Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble


Where I've Been- It's been a fairly quiet (with a lot of comfort food by the looks of my instagram pics) week but up until Thursday I was having a fairly sucky week, to start with I had issues with PayPal and eBay which after a couple of e-mails to PayPal is all sorted, on Monday we got the sad news that my uncle John had passed away after a stroke (he's technically not my uncle but is my Nan and granddad's lifelong best friend) and then I got a rejection from Lush regarding my job interview. So on Friday I printed off a load of cv's ready to head to the job fair at Merryhill but I got a call from Debenhams offering me a 12 hour a week position which I have gratefully accepted so I am no longer unemployed Yay! Pete took me for lunch at Chiquitos on Friday which was meant to cheer me up but turned into more of a celebration after I got the call offering me a job. We went to the pub last night where I may have gotten a little bit drunk and today I went out for a meal with my family and am now sat in my pj's at Pete's trying to get this finished before Homeland starts. I am currently having some issues with my computer at home which means I have been unable to post some posts I had planned including my Feature Friday October Wishlist but Pete will be reformatting my pc tomorrow so I should hopefully be back to normal by Tuesday.
Watching- 10 Things I Hate About You, American Pie, The Lizzie Mcguire Movie and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. All classics obviously.
Product Of The Week- Models Own nail varnishes, I'm loving the new colours I got last week so expect some upcoming NOTD posts featuring the latest additions to my ever growing nail varnish collection.
Looking forward to- I'm possibly going to the cinema this week with my mom which will also probably involve us going and buying a few bits from Lush's Christmas range which makes me very excited, I'm also looking forward to being able to relax and get back into my blog with the constant anxiety and stress that comes with unemployment.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job lovely! So sorry to hear about your uncle, and best wishes to you and your family.
    The halloween doughnut confused me at first, I thought it was a bagel! Now I can see it's orange! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...