Sunday, 14 October 2012

Sunday Summary


Looking about 15, latest NOTD, Awesome Poundland purchase, Day out with my mom shopping and going to the movies, Favourite chocolates and chocolate tea, The results of shopping with my mom, Sunday roast in my pj's, reorganizing my nail polish collection to fit in my latest Models Own additions, Favourite magazines.

Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble


Where I've Been- I've had a very pleasant week spending time at Pete's, going out with my mom and having a look round Debenham's to see where I'll be working and chatting to Ann who's Pete's dads neighbor  she works on the YSL counter and said she'll look out for me. Unfortunately I've been a pretty sucky blogger this week partially because Pete had to reformat my computer on Monday and it's taken me a few days to reinstall things so I haven't had a lot of time to edit photos and things and partially because I've been distracted by other things. I ended up going to the pub last night and had one too many large White Zinfandel's and have been feeling a little delicate today so I decided to have a quiet Sunday reorganizing my beauty products to accomadate for my latest purchases.
Watching- I saw The Perks Of Being A Wallflower on Thursday and it was so good I want to see it again.
Product Of The Week- Bourjois Intuitive 3 dot Liner, I know the idea with these is to dot along the lash line to create a subtle line but I've taken to using it like any other liner and it is a lot easier and quicker to apply than my beloved Maybelline gel liner and it lasts really well throughout the day so I've used it pretty much everyday this week.
Next Week- Frankenweenie comes out on Wednesday and as an absolute Tim Burton obsessive I am hoping to go see it this week, on Thursday it's my Uncle Johns funeral (he's actually my granddads best friend not my uncle) which is going to be really sad but we've been instructed to wear bright things to make it a celebration of his life rather than a morbid event.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! I can't wait to see 'Perks' I loved the book! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!i like the color of your nails!absolutely wonderful! =)

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...