Sunday, 28 October 2012

Sunday Summary

Pete surprised me with a giant cookie, Lush times, First movie in my Halloween marathon, Second movie, Sweet chilli prawns, Brewers chicken, After dinner we ate cookie and drank wine in our pjs, Post : ] , Trying Benefit Cha-Cha tint.


Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble


Where I've Been- I had my induction at work on Tuesday and I start properly next week which I'm really looking forward to, I went out for dinner with Pete on Thursday and to the pub on Friday night but it was absolutely packed we didn't get a seat all night and after last weekends drunken behavior I really didn't fancy drinking so we left early. I had a night in with mom last night drinking wine and watching DVDs and tonight I'm going to a friends to get Chinese food and have a couple of drinks.
Watching- As you can see I've started my Halloween movie marathon so far I've watched a couple of vampire classics; The Lost Boys and Interview With A Vampire, and Attack Of The Giant Leeches from 1959 which was hilarious.
Product Of The Week- Models Own Snowflake nail varnish, it is soooo pretty and goes well over any colour.
Next Week- I'm hoping to go out with my mom on Monday and I have till training on Wednesday and then hopefully I'll find out when I'm working. I'm hoping to go to some firework displays at the weekend but as I don't know when I'll be working it's difficult to make plans yet. 

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Love The Lost Boys - possibly one of the best vampire movies ever & I love the soundtrack! xx

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless look at your cookie =)
    MUST watch Lost Boys this week, thanks for the reminder =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pj's and cookies, the perfect night time entertainment!

    Thebookreadingbaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...