Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: Motel Rocks

I recently joined the Motel Rocks Street Team and can now offer all you lovely people who read my blog a 20% discount when you use the code: sammyscribble at the checkout and in return I earn a little commission to spend on pretty clothes so it's a win win. After I joined I took a little look around and absolutely fell in love with lots of pretty dresses so I thought I'd share with you my little wishlist:
Strapless Body With Cross Beads- £25.00
I've never worn or even wanted to wear a body, I just don't think I'd pull it off but there's something about this one that makes me want to give it a go.
Cap Sleeve Metallic Bodycon Dress- £42.00
I absolutely love this dress, the colour is gorgeous but I don't think this would look half as flattering on me as it does on the gorgeous model especially during the Christmas period when I'm pretty much constantly eating.
Skater Dress With Black Lace- £48.00
This is my absolute favorite item on the website and the one I'm most likely to spend my pennies on, it is so pretty, the length is great and I love the mix of textures. I would live in this over Christmas.
Sleeveless Skater Dress In Black Lace- £52.00
This dress is equally gorgeous but I have seen very similar cheaper options so this is will definitely remain on my wishlist and out of my basket.
I Love Crafty Feline Fatale Cat Nap Ring- £6.00
I Love Crafty Feline Fatale Kitty Collar Tips- £12.00
These really appeal to the crazy cat lady in me and the collar tips are so cute I'm seriously considering buying them and wearing them on everything I own with a collar.

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Platform Boot In Navy Leather- £125.00
I need these in my life!

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Love those cat collar tips! Soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that cat ring! Great choices xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that strapless body, every item is so awesome, nice items!:)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...