Monday, 26 November 2012

A Late Sunday Summary


Chinese take away, Best way to start a day off a cup of tea in Pete's bed, My little Soap & Glory collection at Pete's, Super happy jumper, A trip to Ed's Diner for milkshake and a Sloppy Joe burger, A lovely day at the German market, Nutella filled pancake, My lovely, Hot chocolate with Baileys, Pretty lights, Deep fried mozzarella sticks, Lush Happy bubble bar, Dug out my super cosy bear hat/scarf/mittens, cookie flavour hot chocolate after a late shift, Christmas is here, Hungover cuddles with Waffle the microwaveable dinosaur, Creepy Santa, Making gift tags.

Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble


As you can see I took a lot of pictures last week and the week was pretty awesome but being so busy I haven't had a lot of time to blog and I am sorry about that I have lots of posts planned and will hopefully be able to get back to normal blogging soon. I also thought I'd tell you that I will be hosting a giveaway on my blog soon to celebrate my little blogs 1 year birthday I will post the giveaway a little before the actual date of my blog birthday as it is quite close to Christmas and I don;t want to risk the prizes getting lost in the post but i have begun to collect little bits to give to one lucky winner.
Next  This Week- I had a day off today which I spent watching UP with Pete, I'm working for the rest of the week but I have dinner plans with the bestie for Wednesday and Pete and I are house sitting this weekend and I have my works Christmas party on Sunday so things are a little bit hectic but I'm feeling full of Christmas spirit.

: ]

3 comments:

  1. I love how cute and christmassy all these photos are, the german market looks really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crepe looks amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute jumper, and the food looks delicious! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...