Tuesday, 6 November 2012

A Little Lush Haul

I only started work last week but I've come to the realisation that working so close to a Lush shop is going to be bad news for my wallet but here's what I bought last week:

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar- £2.45
I now have two of these and I will buy many more before January as they smell fantastic.

Karma Solid Gorilla Perfume- £5.00
I'm sure if you've ever shopped at Lush you'll be familiar with the Karma scent and I've been umming and ahhing over getting myself one of the solid perfumes for a while but this week I caved with the reasoning that they're ideal to keep in my locker at work to keep me smelling lovely all day and I find the Karma scent very relaxing which I'm sure will be useful as the Christmas shopping mayhem draws close. Unfortunately I've read that these are being retired and will only be available in the Retro section of the Lush website, so if like me you've been wanting to try these for ages I'd get yourself one before they disappear.

Snow Fairy- £3.50
I really didn't need another shower gel but I just couldn't resist this anymore and with my new job I don't have as much time for long baths so I'm having more showers which I think nearly justifies this purchase and who can resist the amazing smell of this shower gel.

Yellow Fun- £5.00
I had a sample of this which I've just finished and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would, once the initial novelty of it's resemblance to Playdough wears off you're still left with a great product, it smells amazing, it's a multi use product and it leaves my skin really soft.

Party Popper Bath Ballistic- £2.95
I managed to go in to Lush just as they were putting out a batch of these and as I've been dying to try it I had to get myself one and I can't wait to try it.

: ]

5 comments:

  1. Every time I read a post about Lush I wish I had one near me > . < I really want to try Snow Fairy, anything winter/christmas themed is perfect for me :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to pick up one of the perfume sticks, probably Karma before they get discontinued. I always put it on in the shop and love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog your so lucky to live near a lush my nearest lush is miles away :( would you like to follow each other http://coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great haul! I haven't been to lush in ages... i think a trip is in order after seeing this post!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...