Friday, 16 November 2012

Feature Friday: Products Of The Month


Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Light SPF 20 Protective Hydrating Cream-
I've nearly used up this little sample and I still absolutely love it, I've finally found a moisturiser that suits my skin and I am definitely going to be purchasing a full size once I get paid, I think it's quite reasonably priced as well at £14.50. You can read my full review of it here.

Benefit Cha Cha Tint -
My mom actually got this free with a magazine but didn't like the colour at all and I have to admit this particualr Benefit tint has never appealed to me before and when I first opened up the little bottle and saw the vibrant orange colour I was quite put off but I applied a little bit to my lips and blended it out with my fingertip and I absolutely adore it now. I wear it everyday for work as the stain lasts all day with very little fade and I like to apply a little of my Maybelline Popstick over the top to leave a slightly glossy finish.

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter-
I've expressed my love for The Body Shops Body Butters on here before so I won't say too much about this other than it smells absolutely amazing.

Soap & Glory Mist You Madly-
I love to spray a little of this after I get out of the bath, it has quite a sweet scent and I find it very refreshing.

Lush Charity Pot-
I love to keep one of these little pots in my handbag in the winter and they are perfect to keep in my locker at work, the cream itself is a rich lotion which soaks into the skin really quickly and it smells great.

Lush Calacas Shower Jelly- 
I recently did a full review of this which you can read here and it has been my favourite bath/shower prodcut this month down to it's fantastic scent and because it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and refreshed.

Lush Karma Solid Perfume-
I am very sad to hear that these are being retired from Lush stores but I'm glad I got one before they disappear as this is pretty amazing, this is another product that has taken up residence in my locker at work. If you've been in any Lush store you will probably be familiar with the Karma scent and if you're like me you will absolutely love it and the solid perfume is very strongly scented and really lasts on the skin making it perfect for a long day at work.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I bought the solid perfume today, so glad I got one before they disappeared x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tempted to get one of those solid perfumes! They're such a great idea! Would you be able to take a look at my blog?

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...