Thursday, 29 November 2012

Lush And Origins Samples

So as I'm sure a lot of you will agree blogging can be a little hard on your bank balance and I find myself shelling out on new products I've read about to find out they don't suit me or are ok but definitely not worth the money so I've been on a bit of a mission lately to get my hands on as many samples as I can, to try and stop me buying things that end up abandoned at the bottom of my draws and also it gives me the chance to review lots of new things. 
So when I was in Boots Christmas shopping and the lovely Origins lady started talking to me and offered me three samples of my choice I was delighted (as you can see I only got two I let my mom have one of them) I went for an eye cream and a cleanser and can't wait to try them and post reviews.
Lush are always great for samples and I have been dying to try more of their hair treatments so I had a good long natter with the lovely ladies in my local Lush and got a really big sample of Marilyn, a sample of Curly Wurly and a sample of the Dark Angels Cleanser which I've been meaning to try and I popped in the Birmingham store to get a bubble bar and also asked for a sample of the Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze which smells vile but I'm hoping it will sort out my hair as it gets a little frizzy in the cold damp months. 
I also read that you can get Lush samples with your online orders by asking for them in the box that says note for packing staff so on my last order I wrote a little polite plea for a couple of samples so I'm waiting to see if they send any and I will be posting reviews of all my Lush samples as soon as I've tried them.


: ]

3 comments:

  1. I really need to ask for samples more often! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush are great for samples but I usually feel a bit shy to ask! x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get super chatty with the Lush staff in Leeds
    I once got a bubble wand for free :3 Theyre freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...