Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Lush Online Order


So as you can see I made my first ever order from Lush online (this is probably bad news for my bank balance) I tried not to go too crazy as I already have quite the Lush stash but I'm already planning my next order, so here's what I bought.

Big Shampoo-£11.25
I adore this shampoo so I instantly repurchased it the minute I finished my first pot you can read my review of the wonderful Big here.
Calacas Shower Jelly- £3.25
This smells so good I couldn't resist buying another pot before they disappeared for another year, I am really tempted to order the Christmas shower jelly they currently have in the Retro section, you can read my full review of Calacas here.
Party Popper- £2.95
I will be reviewing this soon so I won't say much about it but it smells lovley.
You Snap The Whip- £5.95
 I'm just running out of my beloved Aqua Mirabilis body butter and I recently gave this bar a sniff in my local Lush and loved the smell so I thought I'd give it a try before replacing my Aqua Mirabilis, this one has a lovely blackcurrant scent and promises to be very exfoliating thanks to the powdered charcoal in it.

Happy Bubble Bar- £3.25
This is another Retro Online exclusive although I believe this is available online throughout the year as opposed to their monthly retro products, when I read about it online it sounded lovely but now it's arrived I'm not too sure about the scent so I will have to give it a try and do a little review before I pass judgement on it I think.

: ]


5 comments:

  1. I think after my first purchase the other day i am definitely looking for more products !
    Love the look of the shower jelly !
    Also i have added a link for my collar cuffs on my blog :)
    Launa in Ponderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm so tempted to get myself some and the shower jelly is great
      : ]

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to order some retro stuff from lush, how much is delivery? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Standard delivery is £3.95 and delivery was fairly quick
      : ]

      Delete
  3. great purchases! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...