Wednesday, 28 November 2012

NOTD: Confetti Time


Last week I popped into H&M and spotted this absolute gem of a nail polish called Confetti Time and it is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect for the party season. When you first look at it it looks like a mainly gold glitter polish with big bits of hexagonal gold glitter mixed with smaller pink and blue bits of glitter but there is also a base glitter mix beneath this with tiny bits of silver glitter and very pale pearly white bits of glitter and also small dark blue bits of glitter. I've been wearing quite a lot of dark polishes recently so I decided to wear the glitter over my Models Own Pastel Pink as I don't wear it very often and it's a lovely pale pink which lets the glitter stand out and makes the glitter look even more girly.


: ]





6 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty I want it in my stocking!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glitter, it's so much fun!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that confetti, colourful nail varnish for my Christmas party! Go H&M!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know what nail varnish I'm on the look out for tomorrow. Screw getting Christmas presents for everyone else, tomorrow it's all about this polish!

    Fisdailyponderings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...