Thursday, 15 November 2012

NOTD: Gold Mine

I got this pretty little Barry M polish last week and I absolutely love it, the polish is called Gold Mine and is a black varnish with gold glitter mixed in, the black base colour is a little sheer so I painted on  couple of layers of Barry M Black before adding two layers of Gold Mine. The polish has great coverage in terms of the glitter and one coat is more than enough to completely cover the nail in pretty gold glitter but applying two layers gives the glitter look a more dimensional and interesting look as the sheerness of the black in the polish makes the glitter in the first layer look faded.



: ]

3 comments:

  1. Im really tempted to get this now :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it's part of my Autumn polish favourites check it out coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this..hello lunch break shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...