Saturday, 10 November 2012

Recent Purchases

So working in a huge shopping centre is having quite a bad affect on my bank balance, I haven't bought anything particularly expensive but all those little purchases add up : / but here's what I've been spending my pennies on recently.

Bodycare-
Aussie Volume Shampoo- £3.99
Aussie Mega Instant Conditioner- £3.99

Boots-
Radox- £1.00
Herbal Essences Beatiful Ends Conditioner- £3.79
Buy one get one half price
Rimmel Fix And Perfect Primer- £6.99
Barry M Nail Paint in Gold Mine- £1.50

Charity Shop books both £1.25

Superdrug-
Nivea Express Hydration Primer- £3.99
Vitamin E Eye Cream- £2.99 
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Sachets- 99p each
Hairpins- £1.79
MUA Cream Blush in Bittersweet- £2.00
MUA Face Powder- £1.00

Select-
Studded Flats- £12.00

Ebay-
A Certain Age-99p

Amazon-
Warm Bodies- £5.59

Asda-
Radox- 99p

Lush-
Charity Pot Trial Size- £1.00 each

Primark-
Ankle Boots- £18.00

: ]







8 comments:

  1. I feel your pain - every morning before I go to work I walk past a huge Boots - so hard to resist. Looks like you have got some great bits, I particularly love aussie haircare! x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've tried Aussie stuff, it smells amazing
      : ]

      Delete
  2. oo didn't know you could get trial sizes from lush are they out in the shop or do you ask for them? www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have little trial size charity pots they're usually at the counter
      : ]

      Delete
  3. Please swatch the Barry M! :D
    It looks sooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using it in my next NOTD post
      : ]

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I've been wearing them for work they are super comfortable
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...