Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Recent Purchases

I haven't been very good on the spending front lately, I put it down to sneaky purchases whilst I'm christmas shopping and working so close to most of my favourite shops so here's what I've bought:

H&M-
Nail Varnish- £1.99
Fake fur Collar- £7.99
Studded Collar- £6.99
Studded Hair Slides- £1.99

The Birmingham Christmas Market-
Chocolate Hedgehogs- £2.00 each
Opium Scented Candle- £2.50

Topshop-
I adore the hideous giant cat head earrings I've been wearing them to work everyday and I couldn't resist the adorable bunny ring, all the items were £1.50 each.

Lush-
The Comforter Bubble Bar- £4.25

Primark-
Primark pj top- £4.50
Necklace- £3.00


Debenhams-
Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner- £8.99 about £5.00 with instore promo and staff discount
Ricci Ricci Perfume- £28.80 
H! by Henry Holland Bunny Print Dress- £38.00 about £24.00 with instore promo and staff discount

: ]










2 comments:

  1. Great buys! I love the crazy cat earrings haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Great picks! What caught my attention was the glittered nail polish. I am fond of nail polishes with glitters because I find them long lasting.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...