Tuesday, 13 November 2012

...Slowdance On The Inside




I haven't had a lot of opportunities to post any outfits since I started work as I'm wearing a uniform most days but when I had a day off last week I made Pete take some outfit pictures for me.
I picked up this jumper in Wolverhampton from one of the many cheap clothes shops and it cost me all of £6.99 it is really warm and I can see myself wearing it a lot over the winter, I wore it over a pale blue collared shirt also from a cheap shop in Wolverhampton. 
I also wore:
Jeans- H&M
Boots- Primark
Necklace- River Island
Bracelets- H&M



: ]


8 comments:

  1. Wow I adore this outfit, adore the jumper! What was the shop called might have to pop down and see what other jumpers they have :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember what it was called but it's near where TK Maxx used to be in the Mander Centre
      : ]

      Delete
  2. Those boots are so cool, great outfit x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...