Sunday, 4 November 2012

Sunday Summary


Lunch out with mom, Cybercandy treats, The original 1933 King Kong, More movies from my movie marathon, Halloween themed nails, After work treats, Late night bath after a long day, Bacon, My Nan  gives us so much free perfume, Sunday reading.

Follow me on Instagram: sammyscribble


Where I've Been- This week has been a bit of a blur, I went out with my mom on Monday and I started work on Wednesday I'm only contracted for 12 hours but I was on everyday apart from today and I only get one day off next week too but I guess that's Christmas Temp work for you and I'm really grateful to finally have a job at last so I can't really complain. I went out for drinks with Beth on Friday night and we had a good long gossip which was much needed, I didn't get to go to any firework displays which kind of bummed me out as I love bonfire night but I guess I can save my pennies for the Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas market which will be here soon enough.
Watching- So many films this week and I'm carrying on my movie marathon despite the fact Halloween is over, if you want to see my progress you can check here.
Product Of The Week- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter, it smells absolutely delicious and leaves my hands nice and soft, it's also pretty rich which is great as my hands have been getting quite dry as the temperature keeps dropping.
Next Week- As I said I'm working everyday but I'm hoping to spend some time with Pete this week as I didn't see him much this week but I haven't got too much planned other than trying to get used to being on my feet all day.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. The third picture in second line is so pretty! Did you use a stamp?

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...