Monday, 31 December 2012

2012

So here is a not so little round up of what I did this year:

I spent a ridiculous amount of time with this lovely man

I got a job, it might not be my dream job but for now it's great and it's really helped boost my self confidence which is a big thing for me.

I finished my Illustration degree.

I drank way too many cocktails.

I didn't get a holiday but I went to some lovely places including; Glastonbury for a pagan wedding, the safari park numerous times, Weston-Super-Mare to spend an afternoon on the pier, Chiquito's many times, My cousins wedding, Walks in the countryside with Pete and Birminghams Frankfurt Christmas Market.

I spent too much time in the bath and too much money in Lush.

I painted my nails in an array of different colours and designs.

I dip dyed my hair random colours all summer.

I took full advantage of Orange Wednesdays.

And I posted my many rambles on this here blog.

Overall a pretty decent year although I did spend a few months jobless and broke which definitely were not a highlight, I'm feeling pretty excited for 2013 and I plan on being a lot more adventourous and independant and of course I hope to keep improving my blog.
I hope you all had a great year and are as excited for 2013 as I am.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...