Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Catch-up And My Birthday

Parcels, Chirstmas tree featuring numerous Skellingtons, New shirt, Chiquito's with Pete, Pete brought me tea after work., My Birthday, Lush Giftcard, Presents from the bestie, New watch.

So today is my birthday and I've spent the whole day in my onesie doing nothing which has been bliss, I went out on Sunday for birthday drinks with my friends and I'm going to Chiquito tonight for dinner with my family . I'm afraid I won't be able to post too much over the next couple of weeks (although I do have some posts scheduled already) because I'm working a lot I only have christmas day off which obviously I will be spending with my family and one other day off the week after which I'm spending with Pete but I will try and get some posts up as I have loads planned. 
Now I'm off for a Lush bath and a glass of wine before we go out, I will be posting later to reveal the winner of my blog Birthday Giveaway so keep your eyes peeled.

: ]

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dear :) I wish you the best!! xoxo

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday :) xxxx coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...