Monday, 31 December 2012

Christmas/Birthday Goodies


This year I got lots of lovely things for my birthday and christmas so I thought I'd share with you the beauty products I received as this is meant to be a beauty blog, so here's my little stash from my lovely family and friends who know me so well.

My lovely Beth got me the Soap & Glory Best Of All set which is pretty amazing it had 9 full sized products some of which I've never tried including a Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss and the Thick And Fast mascara which I forgot to include in the photo, I also got the mini hatbox set which had travel sized versions of some of thier best products which are perfect for keeping at Petes.
Being a Lush addict I was expecting a few Lush items, Beth got me Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly which I've never tried and my favourite Ballistic Dragons Egg, Pete got me the Christmas Candy Box and my mom got me the Sweet Christmas one, My aunt and uncle also got me a Lush Gift Card which I spent on sale goodies  (haul coming soon) at 8am on boxing day and they got me the Bubble Beard wand which I'm looking forward to trying.
My lovely nan bought me an adorable little set of Christmas bubble baths with scents like chocolate, cinnamon and vanilla and they're all sparkly.
I got a few new additions to my ever growing nail varnish collection for my birthday, my brother got me Topshop's Dark Knight polish which I'm currently wearing and Beth got me an amazing Nails Inc set which I'm dying to try out.
My mom bought me Benefit's It's Potent Eye Cream which is the only thing I actually asked for this year so I was over the moon to recieve it and I was lucky enough to also get the Feeling Dandy kit from my parents too which has been on my wishlist since it was released and Pete's lovely mom got me the She's So Jetset box which I'm thrilled about.

I know this post is a little late as christmas was nearly a week ago and I hope people don't mind me posting this because I know some people don't like posts like this but as a beauty blogger I wanted to show you all my latest beauty acquisitions the same way I would if I'd been shopping and I'm extremely grateful for all the lovely things I recieved. 

: ] 








2 comments:

  1. Lovely presents, glad you had a nice birthday and Christmas. Would you be able to do a review of Heel Genius? I want to try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, I've not tried it yet but I'm really intrigued by it and my feet definitely need some tlc after working the boxing day sale
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...