Friday, 7 December 2012

Feature Friday: Birthday Wishlist

it's potent! eye creamImage 1 of ASOS Boyfriend Watchvelvet eyeshadowGlow Business™

 So my birthday is in eleven days and I'm a little bit (a lot) excited, I plan on going for drinks with my friends the night before my birthday and then spending the whole day with Pete followed by dinner at Chiquitos with my family. 
I thought I'd share with you my little birthday wishlist, nothing particularly extravagant just bits and bobs I've had my eye on.
Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
A Gold Cat Ear Headband
Wine Coloured Double Platform Creepers
A Rose Gold Watch
Benefit Velvet Eyeshadows in Dandy Brandy and Ballet Slippers
The Dark Knight Rises
Metric- Synthetica
Soap & Glory Glow Business Gift Set 

: ]



5 comments:

  1. Great picks!
    Be sure to check the Barratts FB page, they have had a 30% code recently that you could use on Creepers anddd New Look had a ton of them on sale when I was last in store :D



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll have to pop in New Look after work and have a look
      : ]

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great birthday, I love the cat ears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! OMG I can't believe you've never shopped at Forever 21! It's the best! haha I get practically all my clothes from there! ;P

    xo - Brittany

    http://www.sorockerchic.blogspot.com

    & Happy Bday by the way

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...