Friday, 14 December 2012

Feature Friday: Dear Santa...

FLAKE AWAY™feelin' dandy

So I know I only posted a wishlist last week but as my birthday and Christmas are exactly one week apart I don't see why I can't share with you all a little list of things I'd love to find beneath my Christmas tree.

My all time favourite Lush Christmas item Candy Mountain.
My new favourite Soap & Glory scrub Flake Away.
Ted.
Benefit Feelin Dandy.
Submarine.
Topshop Nail Varnish in Mercury Rising.
Urban Decay Naked Palette.
Lush Merry And Bright Gift Box.
Topshop Nail Varnish in Dark Knight.

Also there's still time to enter my Blog Birthday giveaway and be in with the chance to win a little selection of some of my current favourite things, you can enter the giveaway on this post.

: ]



1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...