Wednesday, 19 December 2012

NOTD: Christmas Sparkle


I used: 
Technic Polish Clear Top Coat
Nails Inc- Tate
Barry M- Red Glitter
Models Own- Snowflake


It's nearly Christmas so of course it's time to dig out my Barry M Red Glitter to make my nails look lovely and festive, I decided to layer a couple of coats of Snowflake over the top to make them look even more sparkly and I love the combination. I used Snowflake in this NOTD but layered it over black which made the glitter flecks look bluey green but over the red they shine a lovely gold which is perfect for Christmas. 
I love Models Own Snowflake but the glitter flecks have a tendency to flake off and not lie flat to the nail so I have to apply at least two coats of clear polish to secure the pretty flecks.


: ]





3 comments:

  1. These look amazing, so shiny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and christmassy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hello I've just discover your blog and I LOVE it, I love your style, I'll really like us to stay in touch...
    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...