Saturday, 22 December 2012

NOTD: Snow White Meets Jack Frost


I popped into H&M recently after work and headed straight for the make-up bit to see if they had any pretty glitter polishes as they usually have one or two super cheap and super sparkly ones hidden amongst their basic polishes and I immediately spotted a very pretty bottle with Snow White on the front and as soon as I looked at the colour and the price I knew I had to buy it. 
Snow White is a shimmery white that looks quite a lot like freshly fallen snow making it perfect for winter nails, it is quite sheer so I had to apply a few thick layers to make it opaque and it isn't the best quality but for the price I think it's great.
I applied a coat of Models Own Jack Frost over the top to add even more of a shimmer to the look and I'm loving the sparkly look although it has made the photos come out looking a little yellow for some reason.


: ]


1 comment:

  1. Very nice - I haven't checked out the varnishes from H&M before but I may have to now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...