Saturday, 8 December 2012

Product Review: Lush Dark Angels

I popped into Lush a couple of weeks ago and picked up a few samples one of which was a little pot of Dark Angels Cleanser.
This cleanser is supposed to be a version of Angels On Bare Skin for people with oily skin, it's deep cleansing and exfoliating, with the main ingredients being powdered charcoal and black sugar it also has a big helping of avocado oil to leave skin feeling exfoliated but not dried out.
It is a bit odd the first time you use, the idea is you take a small bit of the cleanser and mix it water to make a kind of paste which you then rub over the skin, I can't lie it is a little messy but it washes away easily enough.
I'm not overly keen on the smell as it smells a lot like liquiorice but the smell isn't too strong so I don't really mind it, after using this my skin feels clean, fresh and pretty soft. As it is quite exfoliating this cleanser isn't recommended for daily use but more as once or twice a week cleanser.
The tiny little pot I got has been more than enough for about six uses as you really only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face and leave it feeling deeply cleansed. 
A full size tub of this £6.25 which I think is pretty reasonable as I can imagine a full size tub lasting ages, I'm definitely going to buy a tub once the sample is all gone as it's the perfect replacement for my old favourite Ocean Salt which was a little bit too harsh last time I used it.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested in tying this, although I tried Let The Good Times Roll last week and it burnt my face! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...